Can you get massive traffic to your website in 30 days? Sure… it depends on what you are willing to do to get it. If you want to build consistent traffic without spending money, it may take a bit longer than 30 days.
Our SplashPlan.com site will help you build your network marketing business. Mainly all you need to supply is traffic. So getting traffic is the challenge, and the battle, and the victory. If you can get traffic to your SplashPlan site, you can get all the leads you will ever need.
How can you build traffic? Here are some ways:
- Set up a Twitter profile and consistently participate on the site. Make sure to include a link to your SplashPlan site in your public profile.
- Participate on small-business-forum.net daily. Make sure to fill out your profile and include a link to your SplashPlan site. Set up a signature with a link to the SplashPlan site so it will be included when you post a message or response.
- Respond to blog posts on problogger.net and copyblogger.com daily when it makes sense to do so. Find other popular blogs and comment daily. Make sure to use the link to your SplashPlan site.
- Advertise if you can… on facebook, twitter, google, bing, or any number of other places. It will cost money but you will get visitors.
I would advise you to avoid spending money for advertising. Go the slow route and you will generate consistent daily traffic.
There are any number of other ways to generate free traffic to your blog. Make sure to do a google search. If you have time, the possibilities are endless.
Now, if you want to improve the quality of your visitors, you must do one of the following:
- Make sure they are looking for exactly what you are offering
- Make sure they know and respect you as a leader
So in comes attraction marketing. Warm up your leads by promoting yourself and or your expertise. You can do this by:
- Creating how-to youtube videos
- Write a blog about things you know
- Put your face and resume on linkedin
- Make sure people know who you are and what you can do to help them
Attraction marketing is about attracting people to you based on: them knowing who you are, them knowing some of your skills and abilities, them knowing about your company, and so forth. Create a brand – you!
Let me know if you have any other ways to generate massive traffic… beyond link bait of course.